Lately, I have been finding myself trying to surround myself with messages of inspiration! I find that our world has a way of being quite negative and I NEED positivity, optimism and energy in my environment to balance it out. Here is a list of what I have been inspired by recently:
- Alicia Keys – Girl on Fire (on repeat…)
- Cooking – especially health conscious recipes that require a lot of ingredients. It makes me feel like I am doing something kind for my family
- Proverbs 31:25-31
- Words with Friends – I love the challenge!
- Gilmore Girls – I can only hope that my daughters will want to hang with me as much as Rory wants to hang with Lorelai
- “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” -Dr. Seuss
- Hobby Lobby – in general, this store always inspires me
- Christmas Music – ‘Tis the season and I LOVE it!
- My friends. I send silly, random messages to them when I am feeling lonely and it cheers both of us up! Memes and puns are the best!
- Crafting – There is something cathartic about creating something from nothing. Even if I am copying a Pinterest idea, I feel so masterful upon completion!
What inspires you?