So get with it and take a page from Hobby Lobby or Instagram’s book…
– print out those cutesy phrases
– follow inspirational people on social media
– splurge on that wall art that moves you
– set the backdrop of your phone and/or laptop to be motivational
– use a dry erase marker on your mirrors
– use bathtub crayons in your shower
– buy a positive though-a-day calendar
– buy the jewelry with the catchy calming phrase on it
Take control of that inner critic, silence the stadium full of nay-sayers in your head and BE NICE to you!
Feel free to share your favorite self-encouraging ideas, quotes and plans in the comments below.